lørdag 6. oktober 2012

Kjære lesere verden over. With Greetings from Bjørn Halvor Enciso Kvilhaug. in Norway, thanks.

Dear readers around the world, thank you for reading my blog. I hope you find my words intresanne nytige and while I hope you will send my words wiser to their friends of friends, friends again. The word should be free world.
Continue to read, I welcome feedback from those who read my blog. Thank you dear readers for taking the time to read. With Greetings from Bear in Norway, thanks.
Norge
bkvilhau@hotmail.com
This is Norway. Bømlo.
 
 
2378
USA

1964
Russland

293
Tyskland

83
Storbritannia

31
Romania

30
Brasil

25
Peru

19
Frankrike

17
Ukraina         16
Norge

68
USA

47
Polen

6
Russland

5
Frankrike

2
Costa Rica

1
Tyskland

1
Danmark

1
Storbritannia

1
Sverige

 

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar